touched....
jiayi msn me this morning and said u all left ur comments on the blog. i said i'd go check it out.
and wen i read it..i almost cried. well...teary la..but not cry la. even wen dad was like less than a metre away and we are sharing like this huge desk. tam, thank you for your very wise thots and concerned words...u know i've never been one to really express much and for u to say all those to me in one go and openly to all...i really appreciate it. not jus saying this for the sake of saying it..jus saying that i really feel all ur concerns from everyone by what i read from tam. maybe over the years..i have jus been pretty much in and out of singapore and our circle of BFF (Best Female Friends) if anyone read URBAN from STraits Times yesterday...yah so i was saying....i so digress everytime i dun mean to...aiyah!! i was saying that..yah...i do feel sometimes very unrooted. I always fail to feel befittingly out of loop when in SG and also in AU. I duno why. Maybe Aquarians are naturally wierd. But I dun see Rave having any traits close to me. Except that all Aquarians are pretty cute in their own way (*grins* Yay this one is for my own vanity)
So...yea..I can see the concern and where your comments stem from. ANd i so appreciate. I so love u all and so wanna cry at the same time. U la!!!
I'll continue this post later. Got to run out of office with dad for awhile. BRB!
No comments:
Post a Comment