kick ass new year PLS!!
Happy New Year ! :)
My new year's resolution like dean's is to be more positive and have more energy. Last night after talking to Dean i wanted to post an entry. It is true with the saying that as one grows older we worry ALOT more. Sometimes i think we create our own set of problems. For me, I drag myself to work every day. On my off days i hate it when my phone rings. I REALLY HATE IT.
I want to quit soon. I am not made for the financial industry. But then again i don't know what i can do. How i wish i have a decent paying job that requires me to only work on weekdays. i don't even mind working like 9-8 or something. but then again after getting a new job i know i won't be 100% satisfied as well. humans can never be truely satisfed.
okay lah i think lets not dwell too much on this subject. I think amongst us the one that is truely the most carefree is TAMMY! hahahaha She reminds me of Marc. Marc also damm stress free. But he says i am his only stress AHAHHAHA........
okay boys and girls. Lets be happy. Life is short. We make some , we Lose some. So since we are on this journey lets make more than we lose.
CHEERS to a better year. Lets plan new year eve 2008. I'm sure with a blink of an eye we will be there. HAAHHAAHHA
psst : how bout i buy TABOO ????? we can play this weekend at marc's place. ( provided i am not working on SUNDAY! :( .
No comments:
Post a Comment