Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pictionary.

Wow, it must have been a good 9 days since i last visited the blog.
I enjoyed our night out playing pictionary at Bliss. It was really fun. Tam, too bad you couldnt join us. Renee said you'll be good at it. Luckily we had to do hand signs instead of drawing, if not my team members wouldnt be able to make out what I'd draw.
Maybe instead of clubbing, we can now hang out at each other homes to play some good games like this instead.

It's a new year 2007 and like what Jiayi always say we're getting older. She is always counting down (or up??) to our next age. Haha.
We'll be having more responsiblities and with it, there'll be more worries and unhappiness. I really hope that all of us can stay happy no matter what. I realised that happiness and positive-thinking is the main and most important part in our lives and for the first time during this period, I actually value happiness over money.
I hope to keep it this way, if not I'll be a very unhappy person.
I think this should be one of my new year resolution: To channel all negative thoughts into positive ones.
Anyway Jo, I hope you'll find that special someone whom you can settle down with soon and even if you cant find now, you still have us. If you call anyone of us, I'm sure we'll talk or hang out with you.

What are all of your new year resolutions? share with us la.

No comments: