WAH PIANG NO MORE THIS KINDA QUIZ MAN
1) Are your parents married or divorced?Married.
2) Are you a vegetarian?Nope but i try my best to eat veggies else how to pang sai
3) Do you believe in Heaven?YES!
4) Have you ever come close to dying? erm in dreams only
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7? a ring marc bought HAHAHA
6) Favourite time of day? evening till night
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?Yes
8) Do you wear makeup?YES!
9) Ever have plastic surgery?my friend has. haha
10) Do you color your hair?YES EVERY 3 MTHS
11) What do you wear to bed?DRESS MY MUM BUY FROM METRO
.12) Have you ever done anything illegal?YES. ;x
13) Can you roll your tongue?yes
14) Do You tweeze your eyebrows?YES NOW I THREAD . MY PLACE HERE THREADS FOR $5 BUCKS LEH
15) What kind of sneakers? NOT THOSE CHUNKY KIND LAH BUT SELDOM LAH LAST I WORE WAS TO PLAY BADMINTON WITH DEAN
16) Do you believe in Abortions? NO !!! :(
17) What is your Hair color? DARK BROWN WITH BLONDE STREAKS
8) Future child's name? ERM DUNNO YET LAH
19) Do you snore? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? SWISS ALPS
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? YES BUT ABOVE MY BED
.22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? I WILL SAVE IT OR INVEST
23) Gold or silver?Gold
24) Hamburger or hot dog? HAMBURGER
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? CRABS PEPPER CRAB!
.26) City, beach or country? BEACH THEN GO TO CITY FOR SHOPPING
27) What was the last thing you touched?mouse
28) Where did you eat last?SERANGOON GARDEN SALAD AT COFFEE BEAN
29) When's the last time you cried? WAH LAO I WATCHED CLICK ON SUNDAY :~~(
30) Do you read blogs? YAH THIS BLOG LOH
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?NO WAY
.32) Ever been involved with the police?Yes. I ALWAYS CALL POLICE IF I SEE ANYTHING AMISS IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD
33) What's your favourite shampoo, conditioner and soap? I CAN ONLY USE MY SPECIFIC SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER BUT SOAP ANYTHING
34) Do you talk in your sleep?Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
35) Ocean or pool?POOL I SCARE OF JELLYFISH
38) Window seat or aisle?Aisle seat, hate feeling restricted
39) Ever met anyone famous? YES FANDI AHMAD CONSIDER ANOT
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? ERM SO FAR SO GOOD CANNOT ASK FOR MORE
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?JUST WHACK ONLY BUT SELDOM TWIRL
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?Oprah, who is Ricki Lake?I WATCH OPRAH EVERY MORNIN B4 I GO TO WORK
43) Basketball or Football?Basketball.
44) How long do your showers last?13mins.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?Automatic
46) Cake or ice cream?Cake.47) Are you self-conscious?Sometimes
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? YES DUH I THREW UP ON DEAN'S HAND MY FREN'S CAR OUTSIDE ZOUK
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?YES ALOT OF TIMES
50) Have you been in love? YES
51) Where do you wish you were?AT HOME SLEEPING NOW DAMM TIRED
52) Are you wearing socks?SOMETHING LIKE SOCKS BUT NOT REALLY
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?No
54) Can you tango?No5
5) Last gift you received? I RECEIVED A BLUE TOOTH FROM MARC
56) Last sport you played?Badminton WITH DEAN WARREN KAM
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?DRINKS MAN LAST BILL FOR ONE CREDIT CARD 300 BUCKS FOR ALCOHOL
58) Where do you live? LORONG AH SOO ALL MY LIFE
59) Where were you born?KK
60) Last wedding attended?Tam's
63) Most hated food(s)? FROG ZHOU OR TURTLE SOUP NO WAY HOSEA
64) What's your least fav? IRRITATING PEOPLE WHO ASK ME IRRITATING QUESTIONS
65) Can you sing?No!!!!!
66) Last person you instant messaged?MY COUSIN PRISCILLA
67) Last place you went on holiday?Phuket WITH THE GANG
68) Favourite regular drink?PLAIN WATER
69) Tag 4 friends:Jeannie, Jiayi, Renee, Joanne
70) Current Song?MY BRANCH THE ALARM
No comments:
Post a Comment