Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Finally free...

Last week was one of the worst week for me. First I had a major quarrel with T and we knew it was not like before. We were both seriously contemplating a break-up. Didnt talk to each other for 4 days and if you all know our history, that was the longest time ever. I know 4 days may seem like it's such a short time for most of you(especially Renee), but it was so torturous. I had little sleep at night and I woke up everyday before my alarm sounded.
Had to force myself to go work and concentrate everyday, if I wasnt working for Tam's mum I would have taken MC. Wont go into details but I guess basically it's my fault which stemmed up from a couple of years back.
Anyway, thanks Tam for being there for me when I was at one of the lowest moments of my life and thanks for the advice. You know I just realised that you're quite good at these kind of relationship stuff and you told me things which I dont realised myself.
I'll be a changed man and I promised T that I will treat her well. ;)
Okay, to happier topics now, why arent the rest of you blogging?? So no Zouk-out for all of you? I know Tam cant cos she's going Turkey. How about the rest?

No comments: