Monday, November 06, 2006

Me Second!

I'm still suffering from our bbq on saturday. My eyes are still itchy. So next time, no more bbqs for me. We can still have our bbq, but I will just eat this time.
Anyway, if none of you are playing badminton on Thursday, I will ask Eileen and Alvina to play with both Jeannie and me.
Eh, you know what? This doesnt sound like blogging now, it seems like I'm leaving a message for all of you. Heheheh.
Not much interesting happenings today, except that I was locked out of my house after work, forgot to bring my keys. Brought the food that I bought from the coffeeshop nearby and made my way to my aunt's place at Rivervale. Chatted with her for an hour and came home.
Cousin was disqualifed from the subaru challenge at 3am last night. He lifted his hand unintentionally in his disorientated state. But I say he's fantastic to last for 38hrs. I doubt I can even make it past 5.
Okay, whose next to blog? Tam, Renee, Jiayi and Joanne...where are you?

1 comment:

Misspunk said...

oh my gosh just now i walked past the subaru challenge and not many left man. those who were left looked like gonna die man